Monday, May 11, 2015

Invisible

     If I was able to be invisible, I would use my powers to fight crime. Of course, I would try to not walk in damp areas as my footsteps would produce sounds and make it visible. I would physically assault people who are doing incorrect deeds such as robbery, murder, being sexually inappropriate, and bothering the elderly unjustly.  I would avoid murder as it is is seen as an unrighteous act. I would also  try to make a superhero logo for the fun of it.
     I would try to try to help the poor that are being harassed. Once I get a sufficient amount of money, I would attempt to make the cape smaller to ensure that it does not fall easily. I would hope to stop the corrupt acts of politicians by incapacitating them with the fewest amount of violence possible. In the end, I hope that I would not turn into evil and become corrupt with power. I hope to continue with deeds of righteousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment