Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Class Curriculum

     The class curriculum that I would desire is a class relating to the importance of Hacking. In this class,  I would desire my students to impart knowledge on how to successfully hack into other computer systems. Of course, I would require students to know the fundamentals of successfully using a computer. Once they properly can use a computer, I will teach them how to disrupt the work of other computer systems. Of course, I will not teach them how to disrupt our school's system as that will lead to chaos.
      The class would have to occur after school, as unfortunately I believe our Board of Staff, will not desire this to be during school hours. Since it will be a lot of information being imparted, I will ask that students be able to come right after school. This class will be important as for those desiring to be hackers, I will show them the basic knowledge that they will need. For those not desiring to be hackers, this class will teach the basics of Computer Science and also defensive precautions on how to prevent hackers from accessing your work. Hopefully, my classroom will function in the same manner as that of Mr. Porfido's computer classes. In my true desires, I hope that my class will be able to function properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment