Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Break

    I was very excited for Spring Break, our biggest break from school besides summer. On the day of Easter, my fifty day lent  ended, so I had the ability to eat meat again. My friends and I, after church, planned to see Furious 7 and hang out. I enjoyed spending time with my friends and the movie greatly. After the movie, I discussed with my friends how good the movie was and things the creators could have done to make it better.
     After the movies, the next day, my sister and I went to the Flaming Grill, a pretty good buffet. I was able to eat foods that I have not tasted in a long time. When we were leaving, I saw Kimberly and her family enter, which I found was coincidental. Other than that, I did not do many other interesting things. I spent the rest of my days doing my homework and studying for SAT.







No comments:

Post a Comment