Monday, February 9, 2015

Welcoming Post


Hello and welcome to my blog. Before you start reading any other information from other postings, here is a few things about me in general.

  • Likes-My interests consist of experimenting with my computer, occasionally playing video games, the color green and orange, certain subjects such as History, foods such as banana bread, my native food, and other kinds of delicacies , and especially certain kinds of clothing such as cardigans and p-coats
  • Dislikes-My disinterests are  obnoxious, annoying and irritating people, mainly tomatoes and onions, and many other small pet peeves 
  • Classes that I am taking are mainly classes required for graduation such as History, Math English, and much more 
  • I am hoping to go into classes in the educational field.

3 comments: